If you’re looking for the best advice, ideas and great recipes for living a healthy/balanced lifestyle then you’ve come to the right place.
The internet is packed with healthy food blogs but I’ve compiled a list of my favourite 5 to help you chose which to follow. These blogs contain great recipes, insightful posts on diet trends and great tips for eating better. Continue reading “Top 5 Healthy Food Blogs Right Now”
“There’s so much beauty when your eyes lay lost in all the city lights”
This week, I’m visiting London and wanted to share some outfit inspiration for city travelling/living.
London is a great city, it’s home to some of the best museums and galleries in the world with plenty of diverse restaurants and beautiful sights to visit. No doubt, you will want to make the most of your time here, like any city so you may find yourself walking a lot to take it all in.
Continue reading “Cullen Cuts – City Edition”
Don’t wish for it, work for it!
I’m advocating for the gym, I love training, I really love the healthy feeling that working out gives me! The question is: how do you keep it cool while still feeling comfortable enough to work out?
Read below to find out: ‘Cullen Cuts’ – The Gym Edition. Continue reading “Cullen Cuts – The Gym Edition”
Thank God it’s Friday!
In the celebration that it’s finally the weekend, today we have ‘Cullen Cuts’ – The Friday Edition.
Bring your A-game this Friday with bold patterns and interesting accessory additions. This look is great for whatever you might get up to. As always, the addition of accessories such as watches and scarves can give any look the ‘X’ Factor. If effortlessly cool and timeless is what you’re going for this weekend, then this is the look for you. Continue reading “Cullen Cuts – Friday Edition”
This week, we have ‘Cullen Cuts’ – The Chill Edition.
This look is great for those chill days where you want to be comfortable but still look fresh and stylish. As with last week, these are everyday pieces that will not only transform your wardrobe but transform your whole look. Continue reading “Cullen Cuts- Chill Edition”
As promised, I’m back with a new edition of ‘Cullen Cuts’ – The Everyday Edition.
This look is made up of essential everyday pieces that will not only transform your wardrobe but transform your whole look. I’m really one for attention to detail so adding these accessories will have you go from zero to hero instantly. Plus, they can be mixed and matched and added to almost any outfit. Check it out: Continue reading “Cullen Cuts – Everyday Edition”
Over the next 12 weeks, I will be posting some of my favorite pieces and some of the latest trends in men’s fashions!
Versatility is one of the core styles and menswear tips, figuring out different ways to wear the items inside your wardrobe is key. Here are a few of the items I like to mix and match from this week’s “Party Edition” Continue reading “Cullen Cuts – Party Edition”
Thanksgiving is looming and as this will be my first time celebrating, I’m particularly excited. A beautiful day to celebrate, give thanks and lets not forget, TO EAT.
I have put together the following list of tips to help you get the most out of your day (food-wise):
Continue reading “All you can EAT tips! Thanksgiving 2016”
The Irish, A Nation obsessed with Tea and here’s why…
- Not only does tea warm up the body, it heats up the soul. It makes people feel warm and fuzzy inside. No matter what kind of a day you’re having, taking a sip of a good cup of Irish tea can make almost anything better.
- Tea is the greatest “chat” enabler. Go to any house in Ireland and you’ll instantly be offered a cup of the hot stuff, next thing you know, you’re five cups in and mid-discussion about the meaning of life.
- Tea is a social event. People get together just to drink tea, sitting down and drinking cup after cup and talking for days is a regular occurrence. No matter what your problem might be, tea can solve it, Irish people believe that tea has magical healing powers.
- It makes eating a whole packet of biscuits seem like a perfectly good thing to do. You can’t really have a cup of tea without having a few biscuits, or a few more than a few.
- Tea is appropriate in any situation. Take this for example; a friend arrives at your house after some sort of incident and they’re clearly “in a tizzy” What’s the first thing you say? “Have a cup of tea, it’ll help calm the nerves.”
- Unlike drinking coffee, tea has a much lower caffeine content so it’s basically, more or less, in a roundabout way, pretty good for you.
- Tea brings a positive outlook to any gathering. The only thing you have to worry about is whether the person who’s making the tea will use a “Barry’s” or a “Lyons” tea bag, a well known heated discussion in many households.
- It encourages dunking biscuit competitions, this involves dipping your biscuit in your tea and seeing who can keep theirs in there the longest without it breaking, always fun.
- It also enables drinkers to try the “Twirl Experience” a life changing experience which can be done with most chocolate bars. All you have to do is bite off the top and bottom of the twirl and suck the tea up through the middle, it gets all gooey and moist (HEAVEN)
- It would be rude not to!! In Ireland, saying no to a cup of tea is almost a rude gesture. The art of tea drinking has been passed on through the generations, it’s the responsibility of Irish people and anyone else who wants to get involved to keep this tradition alive.